This post contains affiliate links.
I can’t believe it’s New Year’s Eve!!!! I have to work today and tomorrow so no going out for me. I plan on trying to stay up and watch the ball drop but after working a 12 hour day and being up since 4:30am we will see. I’m sure Sophie puppy won’t mind if we go to bed early. Girl LOVES her sleep!
Instead of doing a year in review post like I have done in the past I just thought I would share with you my top 13 posts in 2013. Here we go…
1. Cheesy Chicken Spaghetti This is one of my favorite comfort food recipes…yum!
2. Pumpkin Spice Coffee Creamer This stuff is delicious y’all!!!
3. Queso Chicken Pasta This recipe was inspired by my trip to BBC Dallas!
4. Fruit Dip, Party Punch, and Pinwheels These recipes are from one of my best friends baby showers that I hosted last summer!
5. Mary Kay Clear Proof Acne System Review This stuff keeps my face clear!
6. Skinny Taste Cajun Chicken Pasta I found this recipe on Pinterest and is seriously yummy!
7. Good Luck Chuck Have you seen the movie? That is basically my life.
8. Pumpkin Bread I dug and dug until I found this recipe…it was from a parenting magazine from a couple years ago, it’s from a cake mix and is the BEST!
9. Poppyseed Chicken This is another comfort food recipe that I am obsessed with.
10. Creamy Taco Soup This is another new recipe I found on Pinterest that has become a new go-to in my house!
11. Chicken Piccata This is an older recipe that I haven’t made in a while…I think I will get on that ASAP!
12. Homemade Sugar Scrub I made this as part of my rookie gifts at BBC Charlotte…it’s the best scrub I have ever used!
13. Crab Pasta Again, this is another comfort food recipe that is super simple and yummy!!
How funny that the majority of my top posts are recipes!! That’s the power of Pinterest I guess!!
I hope everyone has a great night tonight no matter what they do. If you do decide to go out and party please, please, please be careful!!!
Happy New Year’s Eve!!!