This post contains affiliate links.
If you like quick, cheap, and easy then this is the pasta for you! HA! I’m being serious y’all. This Crab Pasta recipe only has three ingredients and only takes about 20 minutes to prepare. All you dieters just look away now…this is not a “healthy” recipe at all!
Crab Meat (I used the fake stuff)
Alfredo Sauce (I did 2 jars, you can half the recipe if you want)
1. Boil pasta until done.
2. While pasta is boiling, pour your Alfredo Sauce into a huge bowl.
3. Tear Crab up into bite size pieces and mix with Alfredo Sauce.
4. We’re about to get fancy now…microwave Alfredo and Crab for about 2 minutes. You just want it warm.
5. When pasta is done, drain it.
6. Mix pasta in with Alfredo and Crab.
7. Enjoy!!! (I like Parmesan Cheese on mine)
Like I said, quick, cheap and easy!! But I guess technically it’s four ingredients if you count the parm I put on top of mine. It doesn’t need it but I like the saltiness of the parmesan. Plus who don’t want extra cheese on anything? Certainly not me!! The more the merrier!! YUM!!
You can thank me later for the simple deliciousness of this meal.