This post contains affiliate links.
*Recipe updated December 2015
Today I am going to share with you one of my all time favorite recipes, Cheesy Chicken Spaghetti! This is one of the first recipes I ever made that was actually good. I’m talking not talking just ok good but really good.
I don’t know about you but I am a pasta lover from way back when, especially when it’s getting cool outside. Pasta is definitely one of my comfort foods and this recipe definitely brings back a lot of memories and makes me love it even more. My whole family loves this recipe, even my Dad, which says something because he is pretty picky!
I was originally going to call this recipe just plain “chicken spaghetti” but I make mine really cheesy so Cheesy Chicken Spaghetti it is! I also found out that some people put red sauce on their chicken spaghetti which, to me, is just EW! Maybe making it with a cheesy sauce is just a southern thing?? I don’t know??
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 box spaghetti
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 small box veleveeta chopped
- 1 can fiesta nacho cheese soup
- 1 can rotel
- Boil chicken, chop into small pieces, and set aside.
- Boil spaghetti noodles, drain, and set aside.
- Chop Velveeta and add to a sauce pan with cream of chicken, cream of mushroom, fiesta nacho cheese soup, and rotel.
- Heat mixture over medium heat until blended.
- Mix spaghetti noodles, chicken, and sauce in a big bowl.
Do you love chicken spaghetti as much as I do??
Do you make your chicken spaghetti with a cheesy sauce or a red sauce??
This sounds soooo good!
Yum! I need to add this to my meal plan.
I suppose you did not dilute the soups with milk, or did you? Fixing to try but seems like it will be too salty and thick.