This post contains affiliate links.
Let’s talk about books! If you have ben reading here for any amount of time you may have seen my monthly book posts. Those are honestly some of my favorite posts to write because I LOVE to read!
You also may recall that I fell off the blogging train the last half of 2019 and that means I also fell behind on my book posts. I have had several people ask me if I met my book goal for the year and I proud to say that YES I DID!
I made it one of my New Year’s Resolutions in 2019 to read 120 books (that’s how many books I read in 2018) and I can officially announce that I read a grand total of 131 books! I am so excited about that number!!
I get a lot of questions about how I read that many books and the answer is simple. Audiobooks. I check them out via my local library and listen to them on an app on my phone. Some people don’t count audiobooks as actual reading but I certainly do.
Ok, enough rambling, here is a list of the books I read in October, November and December!
- Twice Upon a Blue Moon by Christina Lauren – advanced copy from NetGalley
- To Live and Die in Dixie by Mary Kay Andrews
- Under Currents by Nora Roberts
- The Iron Trial by Holly Black and Cassandra Clare
- The Copper Gauntlet by Holly Black and Cassandra Clare
- Daylighters by Rachel Caine
- Red White and Royal Blue by Casey McQuiston
- California Girls by Susan Mallery
- The Flatshare by Beth O’Leary
- Key of Light by Nora Roberts
- Key of Knowledge by Nora Roberts
- Key of Valor by Nora Roberts
- The Confession by John Grisham
- 99 Percent Mine by Sally Thorne
- City of Girls by Elizabeth Gilbert
- 16 Lighthouse Road by Debbie Macomber
- 204 Rosewood Court by Debbie Macomber
- 311 Pelican Court by Debbie Macomber
- The Bronze Key by Holly Black and Cassandra Clare
- The Silver Mask by Holly Black and Cassandra Clare
- The Golden Tower by Holly Black and Cassandra Clare
- Royal Holiday by Jasmine Guillory
And there you have it folks, all of the books I read in the final months of 2019. My goal for 2020 is to get more organized and actually post my book posts in a more timely manner. I have also made it my goal to read 140 books for the year.
I don’t think I’m going to make actual resolutions for this year so this is probably the only goal you will see me make on the blog for the year. It’s not a bad one if I do say so myself.
You can catch up on all of the books I read in January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, and September here. And if we have the same taste in books you can check out my favorite chick lit authors here!
And as always, feel free to drop any and all book recs below in the comments! Happy reading!
McKenzie Allyshia says
Wow! That is an impressive amount of books, way to go on beating your reading goal!