This post contains affiliate links.
I can’t believe it’s December!!! How crazy is that??? I started this series the month after my 30th birthday, March, and I only have 3 more months to try my best to complete it!! I have some things coming up this month that will definitely help…and I can’t wait to share them with you!! Until then, let’s see what I was up to last month!
As usual, I ail just be covering the things I did in the last month, if you want to check out the full list you can do so HERE. Let’s get started, shall we?
3. Do 10 Random Acts of Kindness. (1/10) Can’t believe it has taken me so long to get started on these! I finally started my RAK this past weekend!!
5. Read 50 Books. (59/50) I have been reading the Alex Cross series by James Patterson. I am still obsessed with him!! I also read the newest book by Rick Riordan, House of Hades. It’s the latest in the Heros of Olympus (featuring Percy Jackson) series….and it’s awesome!!!
6. Try ten new restaurants. (13/10) My Dallas trip helped me reach this goal!! I ate at some yummy places this past month!!
7. Try ten new Pinterest recipes. (14/10) I have made quite a few new recipes this past month and I am super excited to share them with you. You may have already seen thin but I am sharing them again!!
18. Try five new Starbucks drinks. (10/5) I think I have more than reached this goal but I just love trying new drinks!!
22. See 25 movies. (15/25) I went to the movies three times this month but only saw two movies. This is the part where I admit to you that I am a super nerd and saw Catching Fire twice. I am not even ashamed!