This post contains affiliate links.
I have been thinking about this for a while and decided I want to make a list of 30 things to do while I am 30. I have seen these lists floating around (25 Before 25…etc) but since I just turned 30 I am calling it 30 while 30. Anyway, I think you get the point. Here it is…
1. Lose 30 pounds. I’m sticking with the whole 30 theme on this one. Plus it wouldn’t hurt to lose some weight.
2. Buy myself a nice piece of jewelry. Instead of waiting on someone else to do it why not buy myself something nice? Watches count right??
3. Do ten random acts of kindness. I want to do fun things like leave dollar bills in the toy section at a dollar store, leave money in the change thing of a coke machine, leave someone a nice note on their car….
4. Go to two blogging conferences. I’m already signed up for Bloggy Boot Camp in Charlotte, any other suggestions?!
5. Read 50 books. I already read a lot but I will need to step up my game on this one.
6. Try ten new restaurants. I am so bad about finding something I like and sticking with it and eating only that. I need to learn to branch out and try new things.
7. Try ten new Pinterest recipes. I have actually had really good luck with the Pinterest recipes I have tried and I hope to find even more yummy things!!
8. Expand the items in my Etsy Shop. I have tons of ideas floating around in my head and I just need to make them happen!
9. Reach 1200 followers on my blog. I’m almost at 600 and I NEVER in a million years thought that many people would follow me so hey, it can happen.
10. Go see my grandparents. They moved to Ohio this past August and I haven’t been to see them yet. Bad Ricci.
11. Buy a new laptop. I have a desktop I haven’t used in 2 years and a baby Dell. I really need a new laptop and get rid of the other two. That’s the plan anyway…
12. Make my front bedroom a craft room. I have been working on it but I really want to finish it this year!!
13. Perfect my Raspberry Tea recipe. I am still obsessed with my hospital’s Raspberry Tea and I have been trying to make it at home with no success. Any suggestions anyone??
14. Learn how to use my sewing machine and make dresses for my sweet nieces!
Take a spontaneous road trip!!!
16. Do a Painting with a Twist class!!!
17. Paint a room in my house. I need some color in my life and I think it’s time to paint. I’m a little scared to paint a room but it’s time.
18. Try five new drinks at Starbucks. For some reason the menu at Starbucks is intimidating to me. I don’t know what half of the stuff is and tend to stick with the same things. Carmel Macchiato, Vanilla Frappuccino, and Peppermint Mocha.
19. Let my hair grow for a whole year. That doesn’t mean I am going to not cut it at all, I get trims every 10-12 weeks. I ALWAYS cut it during the summer so I just want to make it a year with no major cuts!
20. Re-purpose a piece of furniture. I did this two years ago with some chairs I have and I want to do more!!
21. Visit five museums. There are soooo many museums in my area and I haven’t visited a single one. I need a little culture in my life.
22. See 25 movies. I am a movie going fiend ya’ll. I will make this happen for sure!!
23. See five live shows. I have one planned but want to see more!!
24. Meet more Arkansas bloggers!!!
25. Complete the Couch to 5K program. I have actually started it a couple times but never make it past week 2.
26. Save $X amount of money. I know the number but I’m not telling ya’ll. You will just have to trust me on this one.
27. Not get any more speeding tickets. Is it sad that I have to make this a goal? I haven’t gotten one since I was 18 and got TWO in the past year and one warning. Technically I have always driven fast but just never gotten caught until now.
28. Be more active in my sorority alumnae group. I’m going to a meeting in April so maybe this will motivate me to get more active??
29. Pay off my credit cards. One of my resolutions this year was to become more financially stable and this would be a major help. Just saying…
30. Fall madly in love. I get that I can’t make this happen at my own will. But it is nice to think about…
Now let’s just see if I can make this happen??!!