This post contains affiliate links.
- 1 box Strawberry Cake Mix
- 1 tub frozen strawberries thawed
- 1 tub Cool Whip
- 1 small box White Chocolate Jello Pudding Mix
- 1 small box Cheesecake Jello Pudding Mix
- Mix Strawberry Cake Mix according to directions and bake.
- When the cake is done, take the cake out of the oven and poke holes in the cake and pour the thawed strawberries, juice and all, all over the top.
- Cover the cake, put it in the fridge and let it sit a couple hours until completely cooled and the strawberries and juice have completely soaked the cake.
- Mix the two Jello Pudding flavors together and inly use half the milk it's called for.
- Whip the two pudding together and when it starts to set put the Cool Whip in and blend it all together until smooth.
- Ice cake with the pudding/Cool Whip mix and serve!
- Remember to keep cake in fridge, it will spoil if left out too long.
Share this Recipe
Leave a Reply