This post contains affiliate links.
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 1 lemon juiced
- pineapple juice to taste
- Whip cream cheese until fluffy.
- Add in whipping cream until smooth.
- Add in both sugars until smooth.
- Add lemon juice until smooth.
- Add as much pineapple juice until you get the flavor you want. I use the juice from a can of crushed pineapple and then even add in some of the crushed pineapple sometimes!
Share this Recipe
Leave a Reply