This post contains affiliate links.
- 1 Edwards S'mores Pie
- 1 cup vanilla ice cream
- 2 shots marshmallow vodka
- 1 cup marshmallow fluff
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1 bottle chocolate syrup
- 1 cup mini marshmallows
- Put 1 quarter of the Edwards S'mores Pie, 1 cup vanilla ice cream and 2 shots of marshmallow vodka in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Take your glass (I like to use a large mason jar) and pour chocolate syrup down the sides of the inside of the glass.
- Take a knife and spread the marshmallow fluff on the outside rim of the glass and then dip into the graham cracker crumbs until all of the fluff is covered.
- Pour the shake into the glass and top with mini marshmallows and drizzle with chocolate syrup.
- Enjoy responsibly!
Share this Recipe
Leave a Reply