This post contains affiliate links.
Hey y’all heyyyyy! I am back with another book post and I think this post officially catches me up to what I’m currently reading! Whew! If you have been following along my goal for this year is to read 140 books and we are at the halfway point and I have read 69 books so far so I am on track to do it!! YAS!
With each book post I write the question I get asked the most is HOW DO YOU READ SO MANY BOOKS. And my answer is always AUDIOBOOKS! I am a member of my local library and with them I can check out both e-books to download to the Kindle App on my phone and I can check out audiobooks. They are a lifesaver y’all!! I listen to them when I drive, get ready for work, clean my house, etc.
Anyway, enough about the books, let’s see what I’ve been reading the past few months!!
- Fix Her Up by Tessa Bailey chick-lit
- Verity by Colleen Hover YA
- What Alice Forgot by Liane Moriarty chick-lit
- The Hypnotist’s Love Story by Liane Moriarty chick-lit
- The Hating Game by Sally Thorne chick-lit
- Bring Me Back by BA Paris mystery
- The Friends We Keep by Jane Green chick-lit, beach read
- Summer Secrets by Jane Green chick-lit, beach read
- Darling Rose Gold by Stephanie Wrobel chick-lit
- I’ve Got My Eyes on You by Mary Higgins Clark mystery
- Where are the Children by Mary Higgins Clark mystery
- Just Take my Heart by Mary Higgins Clark mystery
- I’ve Got Your Number by Sophie Kinsella chick-lit
- Tell Me Three Things by Julie Buxbaum YA
- Hope and other Punchlines by Julie Buxbaum YA
- Raven Boys by Maggie Stiefvater YA
- The Happy Ever After Playlist by Abby Jiminez chick-lit
- One Ocean Boulevard by Mary Alice Monroe chick-lit, beach read
- Ballad of Snakes and Songbirds by Suzanne Collins YA
- Window on the Bay by Debbie Macomber chick-lit
- Family Affair by Debbie Macomber chick-lit
- Barefoot by Elin Hilderbrand chick-lit, beach read
- Big Summer by Jennifer Weiner chick-lit, beach read
- When the Lights Go Out by Mary Kubica psych thriller
And there you have it friends, all of the books I read in the months of May and June. I am excited about my next book post because I picked up a few “real” books to read by the pool and I can’t wait to share those with you!
As always, leave me a comment with your book recs or just tell me your favorite book!