This post contains affiliate links.
Back to the book posts. If you know me then you know how much I LOVE to read so let’s talk about books! This year my goal is to read 140 books. That may seem like a LOT to some but I can do it!! I listen to a LOT of audiobooks and read both e-books and regular books and a, always reading at least three different books at the same time. HA! What can I say, I never know what I’ll be in the mood for!
Why 140 books for my goal? Because last year I read 131 books and my goal was only 120. See…I can do it!
This year so far (including the books from this post) I have read a total of 45 books. And actually it’s more than that because this post only covers books I’ve read until April so I have 2 more full months of books to add in my next post. HA! I know, I know, I read a LOT!
Enough rambling, let’s get to the books!
- After by Anna Todd YA
- Where the Crawdads Sing by Delia Owens chick-lit
- The Queen of Nothing by Holly Black chick-lit
- Plantation by Dorothea Benton Franks chick-lit
- The Friend Zone by Abby Jimenez chick-lit
- Playing Nice by JP Delaney mystery
- Admission by Julie Buxbaum YA
- The Ties that Bind by Emily Giffin chick-lit
- Hello Summer by Mary Kay Andrews chick-lit, beach read
- Is There Still Sex in the City? by Candace Bushnell chick-lit
- The Beach Club by Elin Hilderbrand chick-lit, beach read
- What Happens in Paradise by Elin Hilderbrand chick-lit, beach read
- One Perfect Summer by Brenda Novak mystery
- Chain of Gold by Cassandra Clare YA
- Never Never by Colleen Hoover YA
- The Queen Bee by Dorothea Benton Franks chick-lit, beach read
- The Love Season by Elin Hilderbrand chick-lit, beach read
- The Kennedy Debutante by Kerri Maher chick-lit, history
- Open Book by Jessica Simpson chick-lit, biography
- Hungry Heart by Jennifer Weiner chick-lit
Here is my list of books from Jan/Feb if you want to check that out!
And as always please leave your book recs in the comments!