This post contains affiliate links.
It’s that time again folks…another 30 While 30 update!! I can’t believe it’s already September!!! Where has this year gone??
Like last month I will only be posting about the goals I accomplished, not going through my whole list again. If you would like to see the original post you can check it out here.
So here we go…
5. Read 50 books. (48/50) I got in 8 more books this month!! Confession, a couple of these are audiobooks from when I went on vacation but they totally count!
6. Try 10 new restaurants. (8/10) I totally failed at blogging by not getting any food pics but what can I say…I was hungry?
7. Try 10 new Pinterest Recipes. (3/10) My sweet tooth totally took over this month and I made a Coconut Cream Cake!!!
10. Go see my grandparents. This month Sophie and I took a little road trip and went to see my grandparents!! We had the best time and I’m sorry I didn’t get any actual pics of them. Blogger fail. #wompwomp
18. Try 5 new Starbucks drinks. (7/5) I have actually surpassed this goal!! YAY!! This month I tried a new drink I found on Starbucks Secret Menu. I LOVE this drink and it will definitely be a regular in my book!
22. See 25 movies. (13/25) I saw three AMAZING movies this month. The Butler had me in tears!!! The Mortal Instruments City of Bones left me wanting more. Percy Jackson and the Sea of Monsters was waaaaaay better for the first!
I had a busy month in August!! Hope I can keep this pace up!!