This post contains affiliate links.
- 1 lb chicken tenders
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 can rotel
- 2 cans Zesty Salsa Pringles Tortillas
- 2 lbs shredded cheese
- Boil chicken and shred.
- Mix the cream of mushroom, cream of chicken, rotel, and chicken in a big bowel until blended.
- Crush a can of Zesty Salsa Pringles Tortillas and layer in the bottom of a baking pan, I used a 9x13 pan.
- Layer half of your chicken mix on top of the Pringles.
- Layer half of your shredded cheese on top of the chicken mixture.
- Repeat with remaining ingredients.
- Bake at 350 for 20 minutes.
Share this Recipe
Leave a Reply