This post contains affiliate links.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 tbsp garlic powder
- 1 tbsp onion powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 cups celery chopped
- 1 cup pecans chopped
- 1 cup miracle whip
- Preheat oven to 350*
- Mix garlic powder, onion powder, salt, and pepper together in small dish and set aside.
- Rub chicken breasts down with mix from above and lay out on a baking sheet. Drizzle the chicken with olive oil and then pop it all into the oven for 20-30 minutes or until chicken is done.
- Chop up celery and pecans and put them in a big bowl.
- When chicken is done shred it up and mix it with celery and pecans.
- Add miracle whip until salad is at it's desired consistency.
Share this Recipe
Leave a Reply