This post contains affiliate links.
- 1 9" unbaked deep dish pie crust
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1 egg
- 2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 2/3 cup light corn syrup
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 3 tbsp melted butter
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup Pecan Halves
- Mix up pumpkin, 1/3 cup sugar, 1 egg, and pumpkin pie spice and pour into the bottom of the pie crust and smooth out.
- Mix corn syrup, 1/2 cup sugar, 2 eggs, melted butter, and vanilla until smooth and then stir in pecan halves gently.
- Pour pecan mix on top of the pumpkin layer in the pie crust.
- Bake at 350* for one hour or until knife comes out clean.
Share this Recipe
Leave a Reply