This post contains affiliate links.
- Preheat oven to 300* and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Cream butter and sugar until fluffy.
- Stir in water and vanilla.
- Add flour gradually until everything is mixed.
- Stir in pecans by hand.
- Roll dough into balls and place on baking sheet. Flatten by hand if you want.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes, or until done.
- While cookies are still hot out of the oven, roll them in powdered sugar until coated on all sides and set aside to cool.
Share this Recipe
Leave a Reply