This post contains affiliate links.
- 2 cups white sugar
- 4 TBSP cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 TBSP vanilla
- 3 cups oatmeal
- In a medium sized saucepan mix together white sugar, cocoa powder, butter and milk until smooth over medium heat.
- Turn heat up and boil mixture for one minute.
- Take pan off the stove and mix in peanut butter until smooth.
- Add in vanilla and oatmeal and stir together until all the oatmeal is coated in chocolate mixture.
- Drop by the spoonful onto wax paper and let cool.
Share this Recipe
Leave a Reply