This post contains affiliate links.
- 1 lb ground italian turkey sausage
- 1 tbsp evoo
- 1 onion chopped
- 1 bell pepper chopped
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 32 oz chicken broth
- 1 (14.5 oz) can rotel
- 1 (15 oz) can tomato sauce
- salt to taste
- 1 tsp crushed red pepper
- 4 whole wheat lasagna noodles broken up
- 1 tsp basil
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese
- Heat evoo, turkey sausage, onion, bell pepper, and minced garlic in large stock pot until sausage is brown and crumbly.
- Drain and return to pot.
- Add chicken broth, tomato sauce, Rotel, salt, and crushed red pepper.
- Bring pot to a boil and then reduce heat and simmer for 20 minutes.
- Break up lasagna noodles and add to pot.
- Bring to a boil and let simmer for 10 minutes.
- Remove from heat and add basil, parmesan, and mozzarella.
Share this Recipe
Leave a Reply