This post contains affiliate links.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 lemons juiced
- 1/4 cup evoo
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1/2 tsp Oregano
- 8 oz rotini pasta
- 12 oz can of Artichoke Hearts
- 1 cup pasta water
- 8 oz heavy whipping cream
- 1 cup mozzarella shredded
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese grated
- Marinate chicken in the juice of one lemon, EVOO, minced garlic clove, and oregano for 1-4 hours in the fridge.
- Grill chicken, cut up, and set aside.
- Boil rotini pasta until al dente and save 1 cup of pasta water before you drain it.
- After draining the pasta put it back in the pot along with the heavy whipping cream and pasta water and bring to a boil.
- Bring the mixture down to a simmer and add in mozzarella and parmesan cheeses and mix well.
- Add in artichokes and chicken and continue mixing until the sauce thickens up (should be pretty quick).
Share this Recipe
Leave a Reply