This post contains affiliate links.
- 4 chicken breasts chopped
- angel hair pasta
- 1 can cream of celery soup
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 8 oz sour cream
- 2 cups cheddar cheese shredded
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese shredded
- 8 oz chicken broth
- Boil Chicken, chop, and set aside.
- Boil noodles and set aside.
- Mix remaining ingredients (only 1/2 the cheddar cheese) in a pot and mix well over medium heat until blended well.
- Mix everything together in a big mixing bowl then transfer to a baking dish. Top with remaining shredded cheddar cheese and able at 350 for 15 minutes or until cheese on top is golden and bubbly.
Share this Recipe
Leave a Reply