This post contains affiliate links.
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 1 pkg taco seasoning mix
- 2 TBSP Hidden Valley Ranch Dressing mix
- 1 can rotel
- 1 can black beans
- 1 can whole kernel corn
- 1 cup salsa
- 1 lb chicken tenderloins
- Mix together chicken broth, cream cheese, taco seasoning and ranch dressing mix until well blended.
- Stir in Rotel, black beans, corn and salsa.
- Put chicken on top and push down in crockpot until covered.
- Cook on LOW for 6-7 hours or until chicken is cooked through.
- Pull out chicken, shred and put back in and stir it all up.
Share this Recipe
Leave a Reply