This post contains affiliate links.
- 3 chicken breasts
- 2 cups shredded colby jack cheese
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can cream of celery soup
- 1 can rotel
- 1 can green chilies
- 1 medium onion chopped
- 1 bunch green onions chopped
- 6 flour tortillas
- Boil Chicken and cut into cubes. Set aside.
- Combine half your cheese, cream of mushroom soup, cream of celery soup, rotel, green chilies, onion, and green onions in a large mixing bowl and mix up really good.
- Add chicken to mixing bowl and mix well.
- Shred tortillas and add to mix and mix well.
- Put all of the mix into a 9x13 lightly oiled pan. Put the rest of the cheese on top and bake for about 25 minutes.
- Let cool and serve! I like to garnish mine with more green onions, sour cream, and taco sauce! YUM!
Share this Recipe
Leave a Reply