This post contains affiliate links.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 box spaghetti
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 small box veleveeta chopped
- 1 can fiesta nacho cheese soup
- 1 can rotel
- Boil chicken, chop into small pieces, and set aside.
- Boil spaghetti noodles, drain, and set aside.
- Chop Velveeta and add to a sauce pan with cream of chicken, cream of mushroom, fiesta nacho cheese soup, and rotel.
- Heat mixture over medium heat until blended.
- Mix spaghetti noodles, chicken, and sauce in a big bowl.
Share this Recipe
Leave a Reply