This post contains affiliate links.
This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of The Body Shop. While I was compensated for this post, all thoughts and opinions are my own.
If you have read this blog for any amount of time then you know how obsessed I am with moisturizers. I am a huge fan of gel moisturizers for day use and I like a heavier moisturizer for night time. Night time, or whenever you sleep, is actually the best time to apply a heavier moisturizer because that is the time your skin has to repair itself.
I have tried quite a few moisturizers specifically for night time use and have a found a few that I like but never one that I was just in love with. Enter into the picture The Body Shop’s Oils of Life™ Intensely Revitalizing Sleeping Cream. Yes, it is a cream, but to me it feels more like a thick gel. It doesn’t feel too heavy on my face but I still feel like it does an amazing job.
I think I fell in love with this sleeping cream the moment I opened it and smelled it. It is full of essential oils and smells amazing! I also love the idea of putting something on my face that is more natural, especially when I sleep and I know it is really being absorbed into my skin.
The Oils of Life™ Intensely Revitalizing Sleeping Cream contains three precious revitalizing seed oils…
- Black cumin oil from Egypt, known for its concentration in antioxidants
- Rosehip oil from Chile, rich in repairing Omega 3 and 6
- Camellia oil from China, naturally rich in nutritive oleic acid.
And seven powerful essential oils…
- Lavender Oil from France, known for calming and sedative properties
- Rosemary Leaf Oil from Tunisia, helps prevent free radical damage and improves skin tone
- Geranium Oil from South Africa, promotes radiant skin
- Roman Camomile Oil from Central Europe, a calming agent
- Marjoram Leaf Oil from Mediterranean countries, used to fragrance the product
- Orange Peel Oil from Southeast Asia, revitalizes the skin
- Lavandin Oil from Provence, stimulates the fusion of elastin and collagen
I love me some essential oils anyway and am excited to try beauty and skincare products with them! If you are looking for a good night moisturizer/cream then I highly suggest you try this one! The Body Shop makes amazing products and this one is one of my absolute favorites!
Thank you The Body Shop for sponsoring this post and for sending me this amazing product! If you want to know more about The Body Shop’s Oils of Life™ Intensely Revitalizing Sleeping Cream then check out their website or nay of their social media!!
Are you a fan of The Body Shop??
Do you have a night time moisturizer/cream you love??
Have you tried The Body Shop’s Oils of Life™ Intensely Revitalizing Sleeping Cream??