This post contains affiliate links.
Happy Monday!! Are Monday’s really happy?? Anyway…there are a ton of new faces around here and so today I thought I would introduce myself. Friday I did a fun little 10 Random Things About Me post but today I thought I would get legit and tell you all about the girl behind the blog…
The first thing you should know about me is that I love a good list. So much so that I think I will make this post one big list. Be still my little OCD heart be still…
1. My name is Ricci (pronounced like Ricky). My dad named me after betting my Mom that I was a girl. She just knew that I was going to be a boy and said he could name me whatever he wanted. He won.
2. My middle name is Alexis hence riccialexis.com
3. I am 31 years old and still single. If you know any single dudes out there send them my way! HA!
4. I am dog mom to the sweetest puppy girl I know, Sophie.
5. I am a Diet Coke addict turned H2O addict. I’m trying to clean up my eating habits one baby step at a time.
6. I am a Respiratory Therapist by day and an E-Commerce student by night. That’s right, I am headed back to school to get my second bachelor’s degree. E-Commerce is a mix of business and computer science. I’m about to finish my second semester and have 3 more to go!!
7. I live in the great state of Arkansas, home of Bill and Hilary Clinton, also home of the Razorbacks!!
8. My favorite color is pink and I love anything sparkly. I am a girl after all…
9. I love anything monogrammed and aviators are a summer staple.
10. I eat more chicken than red meat, my Dad one time told me I was going to turn into a chicken…LOL!!
11. I come from a big family…I have 1 dad, 1 step-mom, 2 brothers, 2 sisters, 1 step-brother, 5 nieces and 2 nephews.
12. I love to cook and you will find lots of yummy recipes on here!
13. I bought my first home a few years ago and am having the best time decorating it! Pinterest is my best friend! Are you following me on Pinterest??
14. I love to make wreaths and used to sell them on Etsy but then school got in the way and I don’t have time any more.
15. I can’t think of anything else to say but I couldn’t leave it at 14…LOL!
Hope you have learned a little more about me! If you have any questions please ask!!
Have a fabulous Monday!!
PS- If you would like to borrow my graphic and do your own “Girl Behind the Blog” post please do!!