This post contains affiliate links.
A couple weeks ago I shared this pic on Instagram…
…and I forgot to upload the recipe until now. SORRY!!
I seriously love this Chicken Enchilada Bake and will definitely be adding it into my weekly meal rotations. What can I say? I am from the south and we love our Mexican food!
This recipe is super quick to put together and the leftovers taste even better (if that’s possible). I like to top mine with sour cream, green onions, and taco sauce. One night I even topped it with my fave new 5 Minute Salsa recipe! I will be sharing it on here soon!! Until then here is my Chicken Enchilada Bake recipe…
- 3 chicken breasts
- 2 cups shredded colby jack cheese
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can cream of celery soup
- 1 can rotel
- 1 can green chilies
- 1 medium onion chopped
- 1 bunch green onions chopped
- 6 flour tortillas
- Boil Chicken and cut into cubes. Set aside.
- Combine half your cheese, cream of mushroom soup, cream of celery soup, rotel, green chilies, onion, and green onions in a large mixing bowl and mix up really good.
- Add chicken to mixing bowl and mix well.
- Shred tortillas and add to mix and mix well.
- Put all of the mix into a 9x13 lightly oiled pan. Put the rest of the cheese on top and bake for about 25 minutes.
- Let cool and serve! I like to garnish mine with more green onions, sour cream, and taco sauce! YUM!
Do you love Mexican food?? What is your favorite food??
Neatly-Packaged (@Neatly_Packaged) says
I am drooling all over this! My lactose intolerant self is dying! lol Thanks for sharing :)
Xiomara @ Parkesdale says
I love Mexican food, especially making guacamole. We love it so much, we have instituted a Taco Tuesday “law” at our house. :)
Girl, I would make those if I were not missing the onion and green chilies. Since my diet…so..much…chicken. They are thawing right now actually to tell the truth. I am so tired of Bleeping chicken. Grilled Chicken. Rotisserie Chicken. Italian Chicken. Lord. Have. Mercy. I just don’t have the strength to make it to the HEB. Just cant. Not today.