This post contains affiliate links.
I realize this post is a day early but I have something exciting planned for tomorrow!! I can’t believe that November is tomorrow! Where has this year gone?? I have a bunch of exciting things planned for November starting with Bloggy Boot Camp in Dallas next week!!! I can’t believe it is already time for that!!
Anyway, back to topic…
I can honestly say that this wasn’t one of my best months. I have been solo busy with work and school is more time consuming than I thought it would be. Boo. Anyway, here it goes…
If you want to see my original list you can check that out here. As per usual I will only be posting about the things I accomplish!
5. Read 50 books. (55/50) I am solo happy that I surpassed this goal and I have kept on going!! I still have a list of books to read that is a mile long to read!!
6. Try ten new restaurants. (9/10) Some work friends and I checked out a local place called Lily’s Dim Sum Then Some. It was amazing!!! I got the Spicy Chicken and Peanuts and it was YUM!! Everyone got something different and we all tried bites of each other’s food…LOL! I will definitely be going back!!
7. Try ten new Pinterest Recipes. (9/10) I have 2 new recipe sunder my belt this month…Homemade Hamburger Helper and Poppyseed Chicken!
18. Try five new drinks at Starbucks. (8/5) I have to admit that I hated the drink I tried this month. I had never tried Chai anything and I’m glad I did but I will definitely not be trying this again!!
19. Let my hair grow for a whole year. I got a trim last month but I didn’t cut it!! It has officially been over a year since I had a serious hair cut. I have gotten several trims but never gone this long. I’m proud of myself!
Well that was my month! How has your been? Accomplished anything you are proud of?