This post contains affiliate links.
Happy Blogiversary to me!! I can’t believe I have been blogging for 2 whole years!!! Granted a year of that this blog was private and there have been whole months where I didn’t post a thing but still…I am amazed I have kept up with it this long. I am just now really getting into it and made friends and I can tell you that it is sooooo much better this way! I was a lurker for a long time but I have had soooo much fun these last couple of months really building this blog up!
Last year I did a little year in recap post so I thought I might do something similar this year! Here it goes….
- November 2011: Made my very first wreath(s), Last Thanksgiving with my grandparents in Hot Springs
- December 2011: Went to Holiday House for the first time, Attempted to make a no-sew tree skirt (see also: Death by Burlap)
- January 2012: didn’t blog
- February 2012: Turned the big 2-9
- March 2012: didn’t blog
- April 2012: Found out I was going to be an AUNT again!!
- May 2012: Got my Summer Reading List together, had myself a little Staycation
- June 2012: had myself a little GNO with some work friends
- July 2012: Wen to my sister’s Gender Reveal Party, got my “summer do”
- August 2012: Went to the beach, Admitted to being a TV Junkie
- September 2012: iPhone broke down on me, Had my very first sponsored post, Also had my very first giveaway, and Almost cut a bish at a baby shower
- October 2012: Officially made some of the BEST bloggy friends ever, Published on Lucky Magazine/s Community page with this post, Did it again with this post, and Did my very first tutorial , I also hit almost 200 followers on this here little blog-o-mine!!
All in all I think this past year has been a growing up year…for both me and this blog! Like I mentioned above I have made THE BEST bloggy friends and I hope to still be posting this time next year!!!
Happy 2nd Blogiversary to me!!