This post contains affiliate links.
Happy One Year Blogiversary to me!!!One year ago today I started blogging! I originally started this blog as a journal just for me to read but then I went public after finding so many interesting blogs to read. I wondered if anyone would even want to read what I had to say but I guess some people do! This blog really has no purpose other that to document my life. I’m sure I am kind of boring somethimes but I like to look back and read it.
This has been an interesting year and one full of changes so I will just hit the highlights…
- November 2010: started blogging, saw Wicked, and had a breast reduction
- December 2010: recovered from surgery…but I was off work for the holidays!
- January 2011: back to work…boo
- February 2011: my 28th birthday and signed papers to build my first house
- March 2011: traded my Tahoe for my Sonata
- April 2011: Royal Wedding, Sorority Reunion, saw Lady Gaga in concert
- May 2011: saw Beauty and the Beast play, Stephanie’s wedding
- June 2011: sweet Sophie was born
- July 2011: closed on house and moved in
- August 2011: moved to day shift, brought my sweet Sophie home
- September 2011: fall football…WPS!!!!!!
- October 2011: First Annual White Trash Party
Happy Blogiversary to me!
Leave a Reply