This post contains affiliate links.
- 2 lb ground beef
- 1 onion
- 16 oz sour cream
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 packet Hidden Valley Ranch Dressing mix
- 1 2 lb bag frozen tater tots
- Chop onion and mix with ground beef. Brown until done and then set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl mix together sour cream, cream cheese, cream of chicken, and cream of mushroom soups.
- Add 1 cup of the shredded cheddar cheese and dry ranch mix to the soup mix and mix well.
- Add in ground beef and onion to the soup mix and mix well.
- Add entire bag of frozen tater tots and mix well.
- Dump entire mixture into a 9x13 baking dish and top with the rest of the shredded cheddar cheese.
- Bake on 350* for 30 minutes.
Share this Recipe
Leave a Reply