This post contains affiliate links.
- 1 yellow cake mix
- 1 can pumpkin puree
- 2 bananas mashed
- 1/2 tbsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tbsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 tbsp vanilla
- Mix cake mix according to package but leave out the water.
- Add in pumpkin, mashed bananas, spices, and vanilla and blend well.
- Pour mix into a greased up loaf pan and bake on 350* for 50-55 minutes.
- Bread is done when you insert a knife and it comes out clean.
- Enjoy!! (I love to top mine with a dollop of cool whip!)
Share this Recipe
Leave a Reply