This post contains affiliate links.
- 2-3 chicken breasts
- 16 oz sour cream
- 3 tbsp poppyseeds
- 1 can cream of chicken
- 1 can cream of mushroom
- 1 tube Ritz crackers crushed
- 1/2 cup butter melted
- Boil chicken, cut into bite size cubes, and set aside.
- Mix together sour cream, poppyseeds, cream of chicken, and cream of mushroom until blended.
- Add cubed chicken to mix and blend together well.
- Pour mix into baking dish.
- Crush tube of Ritz crackers all over the top of the mix.
- Drizzle melted butter all over the top of the crushed Ritz crackers.
- Bake 20-25 minutes at 350*
Share this Recipe
Leave a Reply