This post contains affiliate links.
- 1 box Angel Hair Protein Pasta
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 Yellow Onion chopped
- 1 bell pepper chopped
- 5 oz spinach raw
- 12 oz Cherry Tomatoes halved
- Olive Garden Signature Italian Dressing
- grated parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 350*.
- Bake chicken (season if you like) for 25-30 min, or until it's done. Set it aside to cool and when it's cool enough chop into bite size pieces.
- Boil Pasta until done and set aside.
- Sauté onions and bell peppers in EVOO until they are at a texture you like, I don't like mine super soft because I know I will be reheating this recipe. Add in spinach and cherry tomatoes until spinach is wilted.
- When veggies are done take off the burner and let them sit for a few minutes.
- Plate the pasta, chicken and veggies and top with a splash (or more!) of the Olive Garden Signature Italian Dressing and grated parmesan cheese.
Share this Recipe
Leave a Reply