This post contains affiliate links.
- 2 lb frozen tatertots
- 16 oz sour cream
- 8 oz cream cheese softened
- 1 can cream of chicken
- 1 cup onions chopped
- 1/2 cup butter
- 2 cups cheddar cheese shredded
- Chop onion and saute in butter until soft, not totally clear though because you are going to bake them too.
- In a big bowl mix sour cream, cream cheese, shredded cheese, cream of chicken, onions, until well blended.
- Add in frozen tater tots slowly until well coated.
- Dump everything into a 9x13 baking dish and bake at 350 for 45 minutes or until brown on top.
Share this Recipe
Leave a Reply