This post contains affiliate links.
- Whisk the eggs and soak the chicken breasts in the egg wash for a few minutes.
- Mix the flour and cajun seasoning together in a gallon baggie.
- Put the chicken breasts in the flour baggie and shake until coated.
- Cover the bottom of a frying pan in vegetable oil and turn it on medium heat.
- When oil is hot carefully lay the flour coated chicken in the oil.
- When the chicken is brown on one side turn it over and brown the other side.
- I always cut my chicken to make sure I have cooked it all the way through because it is not worth getting sick over undercooked chicken.
Share this Recipe
Leave a Reply