This post contains affiliate links.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 onion chopped
- 2 cloves garlic chopped
- 1 tbsp cumin
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 2 cans rotel
- 1 can beef broth
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- Brown ground beef, drain and set aside.
- In the same pan sauce onion until soft and add garlic in at the end. (You want the garlic to heat up but not burn.)
- Put meat back into the pot with onions and garlic and add cumin and chili powder to the mix and cook for about minute.
- Cube the cream cheese (at room temp) and add it to the mix slowly, making sure to mix it well so it's not clumpy.
- Once cream cheese is fully melted and mixed add in rotel, beef broth and heavy whipping cream.
- Bring to a boil and then simmer for 10-15 minutes.
Share this Recipe
Leave a Reply