This post contains affiliate links.
- 2 tbsp butter
- 2 tbsp evoo
- 1 onion chopped
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 cup frozen veggies
- 8 oz cream cheese softened
- 1 can creamy corn
- 1 cup milk
- 2 tbsp chicken flavor bouillon
- 1 cup mozarella cheese
- Grill Chicken and cut into bite size pieces.
- Saute Onions in Butter and EVOO in a large pot until clear.
- Add frozen Veggies and Milk to Onions to the pot and stir until warm.
- Add Cream Cheese and stir until cheese is fully melted (I like to add mine in chunks, stirring until each chunk has melted before I add another).
- Add in Creamy Corn and Chicken Bullion (I like to use the Caldo de Pollo) and stir in really well.
- Bring mixture to a boil, and then back to a simmer and add in the Mozzarella Cheese.
- Let the whole pot simmer for about 10 minutes and then it's done!
Share this Recipe
Leave a Reply