This post contains affiliate links.
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 box Long Grain and Wild Rice Rice 'N Easy mix
- 4 TBSP butter
- 1 can cream of celery soup
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can water
- In a large mixing bowl mix together the box of Long Grain and Wild Rice Rice 'N Easy rice mix (including the seasoning), the can of cream of celery soup, the can of cream of mushroom soup, and 2 tbsp melted butter.
- Take the other 2 tbsp of melted butter and rub it all over a glass baking dish.
- Pour about a third of the mixture on the bottom of the dish and then top that with the chicken.
- Put the rest of the mixture on top of the chicken, wrap the top of baking dish tight with aluminum foil, and bake at 375* for 90 minutes.
Share this Recipe
Leave a Reply