This post contains affiliate links.
- 3 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 TBSP evoo
- 2 green bell peppers
- 2 onions
- 2 cans red enchilada sauce
- 2 cans rotel
- 16 oz cream cheese
- 2 cans black beans drained
- 2 cans whole kernel corn drained
- 8 oz chicken broth
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese shredded
- 1 bunch green onions chopped
- Boil chicken in large stock pot until done, set aside. Shred/chop when cool.
- Place EVOO in the large stock pot and heat. Add bell peppers and onions and sauté until onions are tender.
- When veggies are tender add cream cheese to the pot and stir until melted. Add in enchilada sauce and mix it in well.
- Add black beans, corn and Rotel and stir.
- Add in the chopped chicken breast and chicken broth and bring to a boil.
- Turn heat down and simmer soup for about 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Remove soup from heat and add in mozzarella and stir well.
- Garnish with chopped green onions and enjoy!
Share this Recipe
Leave a Reply