This post contains affiliate links.
- 2 lb boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 bag Doritos
- 1 can black beans drained
- 1 can whole kernel corn
- 2 cans red enchilada sauce
- 4 cups Mexican bland shredded cheese
- Marinate chicken in red enchilada sauce and bake in oven at 350* until cooked through.
- Shred chicken and place in big mixing bowl along with any extra enchilada sauce.
- Pour drained black beans and whole kernel corn into bowl with chicken and enchilada sauce and mix up well.
- In a buttered baking dish take half of the Doritos, crush them up and place them in then bottom of the dish. Layer half the chicken mix on top of the Doritos and then top with half the shredded cheese.
- Bake at 350* for about 20 minutes or until the cheese is melted and bubbly on top.
Share this Recipe
Leave a Reply