This post contains affiliate links.
- 1.5 pounds hamburger meat
- 2 cups cheddar cheese shredded
- 1 can pinto beans
- 1 onion chopped
- 1 bunch romaine lettuce torn
- 1 pkg Fritos
- 1 24 oz bottle Catalina Dressing
- 1 pkg taco seasoning
- Brown hamburger meat, drain, and add taco seasoning and cook according to package.
- Tear romaine lettuce and add to a big bowl.
- Add drained and rinsed pinto beans, chopped onion, shredded cheese, and Fritos and toss until well mixed.
- Add taco meat and Catalina Dressing to the salad mix.
Share this Recipe
Leave a Reply