This post contains affiliate links.
- 2 zucchini chopped
- 2 yellow squash chopped
- 1 onion chopped
- 3 green bell peppers chopped
- 1 lb smoked sausage chopped
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts chopped
- cajun seasoning
- Chop/slice all veggies and throw in a big bowl.
- Chop sausage into bite sized pieces and throw into bowl of veggies.
- Cut chicken into bite sized pieces (I use kitchen shears for this) and throw into bowl with veggies and sausage.
- Drizzle meat and veggies with EVOO and then sprinkle with Cajun Seasoning to your liking.
- Throw everything onto a sheet pan and bake at 350* for about 30 minutes or until chicken is done.
Share this Recipe
Leave a Reply