This post contains affiliate links.
- 1 lb penne pasta
- 1 lb shrimp
- 2 TBSP oil
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1 TBSP onion powder
- 1 TBSP garlic powder
- 1 recipe for Bang Bang Sauce
- Boil pasta according to package, drain, put in a large bowl, and set aside.
- Make Bang Bang Sauce according to recipe and let chill in the fridge.
- Saute shrimp with oil, garlic cloves, garlic powder, and onion powder.
- When shrimp is done, mix in with the pasta, and then mix the sauce in really well.
Share this Recipe
Leave a Reply