This post contains affiliate links.
This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Revive Lifestyle Medicine. While I was compensated for this post, all thoughts and opinions are my own.
So yesterday I did a thing. I got Wellness IV Therapy at Revive Lifestyle Medicine in Little Rock and I posted about it on my Instagram stories and got soooo many questions so I promised y’all a full post so I could answer them all in one place and here it is!
First things first, what is “Wellness IV Therapy”?? I know everyone knows what IVs are and that you normally only get them when in the hospital or at a doctor’s office for drug administration. Well I like to live my life by the quote “An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure.” by
So to answer the above question a Wellness IV is an IV infusion that introduces fluids and essential elements such as vitamins, minerals, anti-oxidants, and electrolytes directly into the body for direct absorption. Unlike oral supplements, these things won’t get broken down in the GI tract, they will go straight into your bloodstream and get to wherever they need to be much quicker than taking them orally.
Revive Lifestyle Medicine offers NINE different IV’s and you can always mix and match the nutrients to better suit your needs. When I went I talked to Sidney, an RN at the clinic and a leading cosmetic laser provider in Central Arkansas, about my goals for IV therapy and she suggested the Immune IV with a Glutathione add on. That being said, let’s talk about all the different IV therapies Revive offers…
- Immune – Vitamin C, Zinc, Magnesium, and Selenium…helps boost your immune system
- Hangover – B-vitamins, magnesium, Toradol, and/or Zofran…helps you recover from your hangover
- Ageless – glutathione, Vitamin C, Biotin and a CoQ10 injection…helps prevent and reverse the aging process
- Metabolic Makeover – L-Carnitine, Taurine, B-vitamins and CoQ10 injection…promotes fat metabolism to help with fat loss and better energy utilization
- Sports Recovery – MSM, Magnesium, Glutathione, and a CoQ10 injection…helps with achy joints and overall performance
- Vitamin C – vitamin C (lab work is required to get your correct amount)…helps bring the immune system in balance and is helpful for patients with Chronic Fatigue, autoimmune disorders, and chronic allergies
- Meyers Cocktail – minerals, nutrients, and B-Vitamins…helps the body’s metabolic system by increasing performance and decreasing recovery time
- Glutathione – glutathione…the body’s most potent antioxidant and is naturally derived in the liver for phase II detoxification
- GP Drip – phosphatidlycholine and glutathione…helps repair and restore cell membranes thus facilitating tissue regeneration
To read more about the different Wellness IVs you can click here!
The Wellness IV I did took about 30 minutes from start to finish. After I talked to Sidney and chose my drip, I went into a quiet room, got settled into this ridiculously comfy chair and just relaxed while Sidney mixed up my IV and then started it. Overall it was a super relaxing experience and I would highly suggest it to anyone who needed a little pick-me-up in the middle of a hectic day, especially during this crazy holiday season!!
You may be wondering if IV Therapy is all that Revive Lifestyle Medicine offers since that’s all I’ve talked about but I promise you it’s not!! Revive Lifestyle Medicine is a full service medical clinic that offers everything from family wellness services (physicals, strep and flu screens, flu shots, minor illnesses, lab work, etc), gynecological services, facials and peels, laser hair removal, hormone therapy, vaginal rejuvenation, injectables (Botox, fillers, etc) and pretty much anything else you can think of.
Owner Lindsey Gillum MSN, APRN, FNP-C started Revive Lifestyle Medicine as a place for patients to get all of their needs seen at the same time instead of going to multiple specialists. I love this idea because lots of time things are missed when you go to different doctors for different things versus when all of your needs are taken care of at one place by one person and that person actually takes the time to get to know you and your medical history.
So if you have always wanted to try Wellness IV Therapy or anything else I mentioned above I highly suggest you give Revive Lifestyle Medicine a call! Their phone number is (501) 779-8554 and their clinic is located at 8201 Cantrell Rd, Little Rock, AR.
Have you ever tried Wellness IV Therapy??