This post contains affiliate links.
Happy New Year to YOU!! I know, I know, I am only 7 days late but who’s counting? Not me, HA!
I don’t know about you but I had the most epic new year celebration of my life!! This year two of my blog friends turned best friends, Rebekah and Jenn, and I decided to go to Las Vegas to see Maroon 5!! What?! Who does that?? Apparently we do!!!
I promise to have a full trip reap up soon but until then, here are is my favorite pic from the trip…
New Year Resolutions. Does anyone really keep theirs?? I don’t! I don’t know if I will be making any personal resolutions this year?? I’m thinking more on the lines of small goals for each month instead of huge resolutions to keep for an entire year.
I do have a few blog resolutions to make this year…
- Learn how to really use my DSLR camera. I have one and I lug it around but then I usually wind up using my iPhone for my photos. Ugh.
- Content is king. I feel so guilty when I skip a day of blogging that I will try and push something out just to have something on my blog for the day but I need to quit doing that. Quality over quantity.
- Get local. I love blogging about new places and my travel posts have accounted for a lot of my content this past year but this year I want to talk about things going on in my area locally. I want to see and do more in central Arkansas!
- Update older posts. I have talked about how my transition fro Blogger to WordPress a few years ago screwed up the formatting on a lot of my older posts and I have been working to reformat them and fix my photos but that is very time consuming. My goal at the end of 2016 is to have it all finished and pretty!!
- Freelance. I think this was one of my goals for 2015 as well and I did a pretty good job but this year I want to do more!
- Blog Conference. It has been a while since I have been to a blog conference and I have been thinking about going to one again. In the past I have been to a couple of Bloggy Boot Camps, BBC Charlotte and BBC Dallas, but this year i want to branch out more and go to one I haven’t been to yet!!
I think that’s all I have for blog resolutions! They may not not look like much to some but if I can accomplish all that in a year I will be pretty pleased with myself!
What are your blogging resolutions??
What is your favorite blog conference??