This post contains affiliate links.
Oh summer time…how sweet you are. I have missed you like a fat kid misses cake! I can’t wait to sleep in, go to the pool, eat snow cones, get into all sorts of mischief, and of course work. Boo. At least school is out. I don’t have to think about accounting or homework for a solid three months. That is a glorious feeling I tell you!
So without further ado…my summer bucket list!
1. Read. I want to read for fun again!! I have a couple series to catch up on and I am still making my summer reading list so if you have any books to suggest then tell me!! I love any chick lit and murder mysteries.
2. Catch up on my TV shows. I am just about caught up on Grey’s and 19 Kids but I have a whole list of shows that are taking up space on my DVR…How to Get Away with Murder, Reign, Once Upon a Time, and Royals. And Netflix is about to release the new season on Orange is the New Black. I CAN’T WAIT!!
3. Take a road trip with my bestie. We have been planning this forever and the trip is at the end of July and I know it will sneak up on me!! I have already booked two hotels (Washington DC and Philadelphia) and I have a few more to go. I am getting soooo excited!! The countdown is officially on!!
4. Get my tan on. I have a season pass to a local amusement park that has a water park and I can’t wait to spend my days off lounging by the pool!! There are a couple pools in my subdivision but they are all overrun by little kids and their teenage siblings that don’t watch them and they make me a nervous wreck!
5. Organize my jewelry. I have really gotten into jewelry over the past year and it literally sits on a shelf in my closet or in a dish in my kitchen and I have got to organize it so I can see what I have! I have been scouring Pinterest for organization ideas but if you have any then send them my way!!
6. Do something different with my hair. I had a bad experience with highlight a few years ago and have just done a single color all over ever since (gotta cover those grays) but now I am seriously thinking about doing some fun highlights for summer! I normally chop my hair off but I am really trying to stay away from that this summer.
7. Get back in the gym. I realize it’s a little late to get that bikini body now but I at least want to get back to working out on the reg.
8. Eat a snow cone. I seriously love snow cones. I would eat on every day…if I remember! Is it bad that I haven’t eaten a snow cone the past few summers because they are out of my way to get them? Sad. In college one of my sorority sisters family owned a snow cone stand and so we would get them all the time, and spike them…LOL!! I miss snow cones!!
9. Take Sophie for walks in the park. This sweet puppy girl loves the outdoors soooo much and we haven’t been on a proper walk in ages. Poor girl!!
10. Put my home office together. I bought a few pieces for it but I never put them together. I also bought a piece of art and it’s still sitting on the floor. I need to get it together!! It’s going to be so cute!!
Well that’s all that’s on my summer bucket list!! What about you?
Do you have a summer bucket list??