This post contains affiliate links.
There are so many things I’m just so over right now that I thought I would dedicate an entire blog post to them.
1. Spring. That’s right, it may have just gotten here but I am so over spring and it’s pollen filled air. I have seriously had a continuous headache for the past week, my throat hurts, my nose is either completely stopped up or running like a faucet, and my face feels huge. Welcome to spring time in the south y’all. It’s not pretty for me. Can summer just be here already? I need a beach. #OverIt
2. Lip balm. I’m not over actual lip balm, just the fact that I have about a million tubes and yet I somehow always manage to leave the house without it so I wind up buying more. This is getting ridiculous. #OverIt
3. School. I have a love/hate relationship with spring break. I am always so ready for it when it’s here but it always so hard to get back in the groove when it’s over. I can’t seem to get motivated to do any school work right now and there are only about five weeks left. Ugh. #OverIt
4. Starbucks Frappuccinos. I almost let my Gold Card lapse was excited that Starbs offered triple points on fraps last week so I could get my required stars to maintain my Gold status but they didn’t really taste good!! I have to admit that I am more of a McDonalds Frappe fan myself. They are sweeter and cost about $2 less than Starbucks. #OverIt
5. Roku Streaming Stick. I was sooooo excited when I first got my Roku and I’m still excited that I got rid of my tv service and just have streaming services now but this crazy stick doesn’t work half the time. It gets hot and shuts itself off. It takes forever to load Hulu shows (which I Googled and found out is a problem for most Roku devices). It wants to restart itself when I’m in the middle of a movie. I am seriously considering getting an Apple TV. #OverIt
6. Latte colored walls. When I had my house built I had the whole thing painted Latte which I loved at the time but now I just think it looks like an ugly brown/yellow. I really want to repaint but who has time for that? Not this girl… #OverIt
What are you over right now??