This post contains affiliate links.
There are so many things I’m just so over right now that I thought I would dedicate an entire blog post to them.
1. Spring. That’s right, it may have just gotten here but I am so over spring and it’s pollen filled air. I have seriously had a continuous headache for the past week, my throat hurts, my nose is either completely stopped up or running like a faucet, and my face feels huge. Welcome to spring time in the south y’all. It’s not pretty for me. Can summer just be here already? I need a beach. #OverIt
2. Lip balm. I’m not over actual lip balm, just the fact that I have about a million tubes and yet I somehow always manage to leave the house without it so I wind up buying more. This is getting ridiculous. #OverIt
3. School. I have a love/hate relationship with spring break. I am always so ready for it when it’s here but it always so hard to get back in the groove when it’s over. I can’t seem to get motivated to do any school work right now and there are only about five weeks left. Ugh. #OverIt
4. Starbucks Frappuccinos. I almost let my Gold Card lapse was excited that Starbs offered triple points on fraps last week so I could get my required stars to maintain my Gold status but they didn’t really taste good!! I have to admit that I am more of a McDonalds Frappe fan myself. They are sweeter and cost about $2 less than Starbucks. #OverIt
5. Roku Streaming Stick. I was sooooo excited when I first got my Roku and I’m still excited that I got rid of my tv service and just have streaming services now but this crazy stick doesn’t work half the time. It gets hot and shuts itself off. It takes forever to load Hulu shows (which I Googled and found out is a problem for most Roku devices). It wants to restart itself when I’m in the middle of a movie. I am seriously considering getting an Apple TV. #OverIt
6. Latte colored walls. When I had my house built I had the whole thing painted Latte which I loved at the time but now I just think it looks like an ugly brown/yellow. I really want to repaint but who has time for that? Not this girl… #OverIt
What are you over right now??
Robin (Masshole Mommy) says
Spring hasn’t made its way to Boston yet, but when it does, the pollen will be falling like crazy. I am dreading it…..better go stock up on some Claritin.
Stacie @ Divine Lifestyle says
I am SO over winter. That’s my big one. I live in Georgia, so I’m not used to the kind of winter we had this past year.
Funny! I cant believe you are over frappucinos! Paint your walls! lol and sorry about the pollen. I take zyrtec everyday and flonase on occasion because I love spring and being outdoors! I still have regular cable since I dont know how to use that fancy stuff!lol
Catherine S says
I am right with you on being over the pollen. My allergies have been so bad the last few week. I am also over working I am so ready for my vacation to be here.
Thank goodness I don’t have allergies so I’m loving spring. I am over my red front door and red dining room. Red is my favorite color, but after more than a few years, I’m over it. I want light and bright! I’m about over trying to decide what colors to go with – decisions, decisions.
I also really like the McD frappes better than the SBux ones–they are tastier and cheaper. Win-win in my book! I know it’s totally an unhip thing to say, but I’m over everything being gluten-free: I know that some people have Celiac’s Disease (including a good friend of mine), but it’s such a small part of the population that not every recipe I find has to be reimagined as gluten-free. It’s like back in the ’90s when everything was all about the fat-free! It’s funny how food (of all things!) can have trends!
Carmen Perez (listen2mama) says
When I lived in Raleigh the pollen would absolutely kill me every year. I hated it even though I loved spring. Don’t have that problem here in Miami :-)
I’m over our roku stick too. We don’t have cable and there’s nothing decent to watch anymore. At least not here in Canada!
Tammilee Tips says
We didn’t’ really have a winter here so I kinda feel left out! That would make me so mad about the Roku Stick!
You are cracking me up with the #overit post! I’m exactly the same with lip balm and I seriously get frustrated with myself! Still loyal to Starbucks though, just can’t make the jump to McDonalds.
Ugh…I’m so sorry! My hubs and kiddos have been suffering from that icky pollen too!
You are hilarious! We can’t be over spring…can we be over the pollen?! Lol at the lip balm. They can become an addiction. …and I so love Starbucks Frapp’s!
Jenn @ the art of better says
i am so over the pollen showers in Atlanta already! Washed my car at noon and it was covered in yellow dust by 6p! AHHH!
Springs has been hard on the allergies here in Florida too! And we got the Amazon stick when it first came out.. it’s the processor in those things.. they just don’t hold up like the boxes. We use the roku box and save the Amazon stick for the guest room.
R U S S says
I love your hashtag :)
I am so over office cliques and office drama. I used to mind them, but I’ve learned to disassociate myself from negative people at work and now more than ever, I value my work, my team, and what I do. Life has become less complicated.
Audrey (trihardmom) says
Ahhh ha ha! Love the #overit blog post! I totally agree about the chapstick! I have 100 tubes but make it out of the house without one all the time! I am also over bad drivers on the road who are texting and driving and not paying attention! Worries me when I drive around with my kids in the car.
Elizabeth O. says
I’m over frappes too! I can’t believe I used to have a grande a day!
lisa @bitesforbabies says
Lol!! I love this idea for a post! I could add a TON of things to this list…I definitely agree with spring!!!!
I love this!! I’m over Spring not being warm yet but still giving me sinus headaches!! At least be warm!! Over blah TV shows and shows that are too drama filled. I cut out about five shows this year, that’s from a longer list too!
Chubskulit Rose says
Hey you can hire me to paint your walls, my favorite job lol. Spring might have came but not here in my neck of the woods. Still so cold in here like Winter,so #overit too!
Mhie Lee says
I hear yeah! Spring is just about to start at my end. I ‘ve been sick lately and its not fun at all.
I’m right there with you and those McDonalds Frappes. I much rather go there than Starbucks, I hate those long lines and have to pay more money for essentially a ‘poorer’ drink.
Kori Tomelden says
Spring is one of my least favorite seasons because it signals the beginning of allergy season (which lasts until the end of Fall) for me. Ugh.
Chrystal @ YUM eating says
Spring started to make its way here to Michigan and then it snowed. Yesterday was nice. Now today its cold and raining. I am pretty much over crap weather and just want to see the sun.
I am very over school but I will never be over my Starbucks addiction
Michelle @ Dishes and Dust Bunnies says
LOL – love this post! I’m so OVER the snow and cold from winter – spring is here but it seems to be taking forever to warm up!
Bonnie @ wemake7 says
I am so over everything actually. Sounds bad but it’s true. I can’t wait for warmer weather!
Kelly Hutchinson says
I am over several things as well. I am over my daughter’s robotics team staying until 7 pm each night, I am over the chap stick thing because I can never find mine either and I am over being fat but I still keep eating, so I am over that as well.
I’m over negative behavior. It’s a real downer and I’d wish some people would take a step back, take a deep breath, close their eyes, and think about all the awesome things out there.
I make my own frappuccinos. I love them… just not the ones McD’s makes. Starbucks is okay, but it really is sweetened water and crushed ice, especially if you get their white chocolate one.
What is your favorite lip balm? Do you prefer a tinted lip balm or a colorless one? I also can’t live home without it.
Shannon gurnee says
I had no idea that Starbucks offered triple stars on fraps last week! Hugs to you girlie!
I’m so over winter and so embracing spring! The pollen is not that bad yet though and we are also in the south. I know when it’s already bad when my eyes start to get itchy.
Cherri Megasko says
Ha! It’s so funny that you mentioned latte colored walls! When my daughter bought her first house, she repainted everything, and her bedroom got the latte – I hated it! (She loved it.)
Hahaha loved this Post!!! I’m actually so over lip balm too!!! So much money wasted on new guns since I’m constantly misplacing it!
This is going to make me sound terrible but I’m totally over the toddler years. It’s been nonstop screaming for a week over here. lol.
Yona Williams says
Oh no…we have a Roku Streaming Stick that we haven’t set up yet. I hope ours doesn’t overheat. *deep sigh* Ha! Work. I am OverIt…I would like to have a bit of time to relax. I feel like a few projects have completely taken over my life. Having no Bread. OverIt…I want a hamburger with a real bun, and not the one I make using almond flour and flax seed.
Aisha Kristine Chong says
I’ve given up on Frappes since years ago, haha! Just because it will make me fat lol.
Chrissy Mazzocchi says
I am so shocked to read aboutStarbucks! I think it depends on which one you go to because it seems that some ppl how work there suck at making them and some are good lol Remember you can have them remake them for free :)
Sarah @ Must Have Mom says
I’m still stuck on the fact that your Starbucks didn’t taste good! That’s horrible! I’d be highly irritatied and “over it” as well. I laughed at the latte colored walls too. Im way too indecisive for color statements myself, lol.