This post contains affiliate links.
Happy Tuesday!! Yesterday sweet Christine tagged me in her This or That post so today I am responding…
The rules of the ‘This of That’ post is where you can learn a little about me and I plan to tag a few of you as well.
This or That Tag Rules:
- State who tagged you (provide link) Answer all the questions
- Select one ‘This or That’ question for all your readers to answer
- Tag people ( up to 4) to answer ALL the this or that questions on their blogs (provide links)…
Bloggers feel free to do this post on your own if I don’t tag you and readers, feel free to comment and share as well!
Rebekah from Rebekah Elizabeth…this girl loves her some beauty products and has an opinion about everything, can’t wait to see what her answers are!!
Jessica from Bless my Southern Sass…Jessica is one of my sorority sisters and just started her very first blog!! Go check her out!!
Dani from Dani’s Transformation…Dani is another sorority sister and was a finalist for Extreme Weight Loss!! LOVE her!!
Alright…time for the questions!! I want my readers to answer question number 26!!
1. Blush or Bronzer? Blush. I actually hardly ever use a bronzer.
2. Eyeliner or Mascara? Mascara. Although I use both on the daily I look dead without mascara…HA!
3. Foundation or Concealer? Foundation…I use Bare Minerals and it doubles as concealer anyway.
4. Lipgloss or Lipstick? Gloss. Not a lipstick fan. I wear it occasionally but I have to have balm or gloss on 24/7.
5. Neutral or color Shadow? Definitely neutral…I am obsessed with all of my Naked pallets!! Plus I had a really bad experience with purple eye shadow once…LOL!
6. Sponges or Brushes? Hmmm…this is tough!! I apply my Bare Minerals with brushes and my beauty blender. Can I cheat and say both?
7. OPI or China Glaze? OPI…it applies sooooo much better and I love the names!!
8. Acrylic or Natural? Natural!! Acrylics damage your nails and just isn’t worth it.
9. Long or Short? Short! I have never been able to grow long nails. Plus I just think nail polish looks better on short nails.
10. Brights, Darks, or Neutrals? Right now? Darks. Although I love a good bright nail in the sumer!!
11. Perfumes or Mists? Perfume. I have been wearing Viva la Juicy for years!!
12. Lotion or Body Butter? Body Butter! This time os year my skin is so so so dry!!!
13. Body Wash or Soap? Body Wash…confession: I haven’t used an actual bar of soap in years!!
14. Wax or Shave? Shaving. My leg hair doesn’t grow much in during winter anyway so I only have to shave once a week.
15. Jeans or Joggers? Jeans!
16. Skirts or Dresses? Dresses!
17. Stripes or Checkers? Stripes! I’m pretty obsessed with stripes!
18. Flip Flops or Sandals? Flip Flops!
19. Boots or Stilettos? Boots!! Stilettos hurt my feet and I am all about comfort!!
20. Curly or Straight? Curly! My hair is naturally wavy and I just mastered flat iron curls and they are saving my hair lately!!
21. Long or Short? Medium?? I cut my hair off at the beginning of the summer and it’s slowly growing back out.
22. Bun or Ponytail? Ponytail!
23. Light or Dark? Dark, always dark. I dabbled in highlights for a while but I have sworn off those after a bad experience where my old hair lady turned it orange. Seriously?
24. Hair Spray or Gel? Hair spray!
25. Rain or Shine? Sunshine please!!!
***26. Summer or Winter? Summer!! I have a job where I have to go to work no matter the weather and driving in the snow SUCKS so give me summer time any day!!
27. Autumn or Spring? Autumn. Because PSL!!!!
28. Chocolate or Vanilla? Vanilla!
29. Fashion or Beauty? Beauty!! I still feel like I have a ton to learn about fashion so I’m more comfortable with beauty!
30. Leather or Sequins? Sequins…DUH!!!
Rebekah, Jessica, and Dani I can’t wait to read y’all’s posts!!! Everyone else I can’t wait to hear your answer to question 26!! I hope everyone has a fabulous Tuesday!!!
Yes to the sequins! Life is always better with more sequins. :) Loved your answers, Ricci!
Kristin @momentousmoms says
I am all about winter. I think that is because we don’t have a “real” winter so I like our winter. Summers get too hot!
Summer. Only because I can actually work out by walking. That way I can gorge on ice cream and walk it off later!
Woo Hoo! Thanks for nominating me girl! But it will be awhile for me to complete my task.
This is a fun questionnaire. I love perfume and body wash also.
Chene @Prototype Mama says
Hey Ricci! Thanks for nominating me for this awesome award- you’re the bestest!