This post contains affiliate links.
Sorry I didn’t blog yesterday. I try not to apologize for not blogging because of the whole “it’s my space and I’ll do what I want to” but I actually did have a really good post idea planned but school is just being ridiculous right now. I have my last class of the semester today and I have a big presentation to do! UGH, I really hate getting up and talking in front of people so I just can’t wait for it to be over!! I am helping present on a website my whole class has worked on all semester and then presenting my personal portfolio website. I will let you know if I survive it later!! LOL!!
Anyway, back to today’s post…my sweet friend Rebekah nominated me for the One Lovely Blog Award!!
Thank you soooo much Rebekah!!! Here are the rules of the award:
- Thank the person who nominated you
- Add the One Lovely Blog Award Logo on your post/blog
- Share seven facts about yourself
- Nominate 15 (okay 10-15?) bloggers you admire & let them know by commenting on their blog
Seven facts about me:
- I want to travel the world one day and my first stop is going to be London.
- My favorite color is pink.
- My signature scent is Viva la Juicy and I have been wearing it since my first trip to NYC in 2009.
- I love going to the movies by myself.
- If I could only eat one type of food for the rest of my life it would be Mexican food. Chips and salsa are my crack.
- I wish I was one of those people who loved to workout.
- I have front row tickets to see The Lion King when it comes to Memphis in February for my birthday!!!
Bloggers I am nominating for this award…
…and that’s all I can think of for now!! These are some of my daily reads and some of my fave bloggers!! Congrats ladies!!