This post contains affiliate links.
I’m pretty sure I have mentioned it on here before but in my family the adults don’t exchange Christmas presents. We only have to buy for the babies which makes it really nice on my wallet but at the same time that means I don’t get any Christmas presents. I’m totally fine with that because I buy what I want anyway. Oh the perks of being able to support yourself…that may not mean I get everything I want but it sure is nice to be able to treat myself occasionally.
Even though I don’t get Christmas presents I still make out a Christmas Wish List each year. A girl can dream, right?
1. // 2. // 3. // 4. // 5. // 6. // 7.
1. She Leaves a Little Sparkle Wood Sign by The House of Belonging on Etsy. I love this Etsy shop and wish I could have one of everything. I think this is my favorite sign though and I would ltotally hang it in my bedroom or home office. It’s gorgeous, right??
2. Bite Beauty Agave Lip Mask. I have heard such great things about this lip mask!! It’s a little pricy for my budget but that’s why this is a Christmas Wish List.
3. Kelly Moore Libby Bag in gray. I have been looking for a great bag to carry my camera around in. I figure if I carry it around more maybe I will use it more?? This bag has pockets for your DSLR camera and all it’s accessories, a laptop, and so much more. I need it.
4. Kitchenaid Mixer in Flamingo Pink. If you follow me on Instagram you will see that I actually bought this for myself and got it in yesterday!!! I will blog more about this later but I can honestly tell you that I’m loving it so far!!
5. Y’all Sweatshirt. As soon as I laid eyes on this sweatshirt I knew it had to be mine. Hopefully they will still have it after the holidays!! #Need
6. Snow Leopard Toms. I think these Toms are adorable and I need them in my life ASAP. I love the leopard and the stripes on the back. They will go with practically everything!!
7. Apple TV. I have been thinking about getting rid of my cable f or a while now. As soon as HBOGo becomes a stand alone app I’m doing it. LOL!!
What is on your Christmas Wish List??
This is a great wish list!! A little bit of everything! I love the Toms–I would totally wear those myself!
Life As A Convert says
Can I add number 3 and 5 from your list to mine? I really like that sweatshirt.
I love your wish list! :) Love the sweatshirt and the Apple TV!
I definitely want that Y’ALL shirt, that is my favorite word!!!! I love your Christmas Wish List!
Mei Chan says
Haha, I suppose it’s pretty much the same in most families. THO, in my family, I buy presents for everyone. xD So, I can proudly say “Saaaaaaaaanta Claus is coming to towwwwwwwwwwwn.”
I love all of this! That camera bag especially. I have a bag that looks like a purse for my DSLR and it does get a whole lot more use that way. Life’s too short to carry a bla camera bag!
Love that y’all shirt and I have been wanting a mixer for the longest I have given up on that dream lol. Great list that camera bag or something similar should be under my tree this year.
Oooh, I love these, Ricci! That Y’all sweatshirt is SO cute! :)
Caitlin Cheevers says
An Apple TV is on my list too! I’m seriously hoping I receive one… how nice would that be?!
Sarah Halstead says
What a great list. Love them all.
Love everything on your list! Apple TVs are the bomb! Love mine.
I love the Y’all sweatshirt!! I definitely need one of those for next year.